Thursday, December 27, 2007

Intro

I thought maybe I'd start a blog about Torment's escapades in Second Life. I started in Second Life in 2004 and for the first two years was about 10-12 years old. It was fun being a kid and I spent most of my time as the proprietor of Never Never Land. Eventually I sold it and grew up and went off to Gor for another couple years. Now I am getting ready to leave Gor and begin something new again. This time though I thought I'd document more.

I'm going to start the Planescape world in SL. Basically what this means is that I'm trying to recreate Sigil and will be using that to make a place where anyone in SL's many Role Playing worlds can come and interact. Think sort of Callahan's Crosstime Saloon in a somewhat steampunk genre. In the City of Doors anyone can happen by. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll post pictures of the current sim set up. It's called Blood Stone Isle at the moment, a small Gorean tropical island off the Thassa at the end of the Vosk Delta. Very beautiful.

3 comments:

Lilliekins said...

That sounds really cool! Look forward to hearing more about it! <3

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a place for all to interact!! Expect to see some Green Lanterns hanging out :D

Yves Bingyi said...

Hello dear friend Torment,
I look forward to try your new RP in Sigil. I wish you all the best for the construction. Thank you and congratulations for everything you do.
See you... friendly regards. Yves