Sunday, December 30, 2007

Playing in Never Never Land


NNL7, originally uploaded by Torment Tea.

The first two years I was in Second life I ran Never Never Land, a children's park based a bit on the Peter Pan theme. There was a Pirates cove, a Mermaid Lagoon, The Lost Boys woods, the Indians and a huge train station with a wonderful train that was developed there by my friend kit and is now sold all over SL. Here I am swinging in the tire swing.

Every month the park changed to the theme of the month we had Cootie Parties in Feb, St. Pattys parties in March, Rain dances in April, well you get the idea. Every month I brought out different rides and toys to play with so everyone had more fun every month. It was a great time and a wonderful way to get to know SL.

If you'd like to see more of Never Never Land you can see it in this Flickr set.

No comments: