Monday, December 31, 2007

I've Explored a lot of Worlds


I have played a lot of games online over the years. I enjoy testing new games before they become public and usually do not stay with them when they do. I still travel through Neopets, Guild Wars, PoTC, and some times There though. Here's a montage of a few of the places I've explored.

Some of these worlds never made it to the main stream having been scrapped before they ever went public, for political or economic reasons. I haven't yet played a game that I seriously did not like though. Although I do tend to stick to worlds that I like and avoid ones I don't like, like war games.

1 comment:

Dorsai said...

Hmm Torment has arrived! and such a wealth of knowledge you bring to us! I will be looking forward to more of your wisdom! :)